Help us save the UK Bee population.
We have created our very own Watering Can seed mixture to help save the bees!
Each packet contains 5g which covers around 2.5sq metres.
A selection of wild flower seeds selected to attract Bees and Butterflies and help maintain and encourage the UK Bee population to thrive.
Seeds should be sown from late January until late October.
- Choose where you would like to grow your Wild Flowers
- Rake the surface of the ground to about 1cm depth
- Shake the packet well
- Make sure that you don’t sprinkle to seeds too close together
- Sprinkle the seeds evenly and then immediately water
- Cover the seeds over to avoid them spoiling or being taken by birds and other wildlife
- Continue to water but only lightly
- Be patient , and after 4 to 8 weeks you will start to see the fruits of your labour
- Remember the colder it is the slower the germination process will be
If you prefer you can sow the seeds in a greenhouse all year round.